Aortic Chaos: Sorrows of the Hopeless Romantic is for:
- The lover who believes in the existence of true love. A person such as this has the ability to love in the highest of places, but also the darkest of hearts. Sometimes knowing it's not good for them, but has hope in the chambers of possibilities that they can heal them and be their remedy.
- The lover who sees the good in everyone's soul, but has fallen naïve or prematurely to potential, or facades of love's epitomes. Yet love takes its hand and puts them back to square one. The mask falls off, and the heart of the lover is left in destruction with debris of confusion, betrayal, and utter turmoil.
- The lover who has ever condemned themselves for a failed relationship due to possessing love, too much love, or the "wrong" love. More could have been done, character and personality should have changed, less should have been said, and perfection for love was a drug.
- Those seeking clarity in confusing and undefined relationships with unclear motives
- The lover who chooses to continue on and decide to not be a victim of broken or unworthy hands, and finds strength to redeem themselves.