Customer Service Representative | Part-time
The MahoganyBooks customer service representative fulfills orders, resolve complaints, answers questions, and works to provide information about products and services over the phone, online, or through email. With attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a go-getter mindset you are responsible for building, maintaining, and/or restoring customer trust and loyalty. The ideal candidate works well with a team, communicates effectively, cares about and value people.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A problem solver, quick thinker, and is eager to find win-win scenarios
- Passion for people, service, and community
- Availability weekday mornings or afternoons for 15 - 26 hours a week
- Process and/or fulfill book orders as well as handle online book returns.
- Communicate with customers in writing, in-person, or on the phone to either provide order information or to resolve a customer issue.
- Periodically work as a bookseller and cashier in the store, during events, or at off-site functions.
- Develop a customer service process and procedures manual and a frequently asked questions document.
- Assist in one-off tasks as needed.
- Adhere to all customer service standards.
Compensation: This is a paid, hourly position.