Customer Service Representative | Part-time
The MahoganyBooks customer service representative fulfills orders, resolve complaints, answers questions, and works to provide information about products and servicesover the phone, online, or through email.With attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a go-getter mindset you responsible for building, maintaining, or restoring customertrust and loyalty. The ideal candidate works well with a team, communicates effectively, cares about and value people.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A problem solver, quick thinker, and is eager to find win-win scenarios
- Passion for people, service, and community
- Availability weekday mornings or afternoons for up to 18 hours a week
- Process and/or fulfill book orders as well as handle online book returns.
- Communicate with customers in writing, in-person, or on the phone to either provide order information or to resolve a customer issue.
- Periodically work as a bookseller and cashier in the store, during events, or at off-site functions.
- Develop a customer service process and procedures manual and a frequently asked questions document.
- Assist in one-off tasks as needed.
- Adhere to all customer service standards.
Compensation: This is a paid, hourly position.